THSW 1st Friday - Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
This online interprofessional enduring material is designed for physicians and clinical staff. Its purpose is to address the needs for bridging the gap between appropriate care and measures that need improving. An evaluation tool with a question measuring competence will be used to determine participants' intent to change practice.
At the end of this online enduring material, participants should be able to:
- Formulate treatment planning through interprofessional collaboration with physicians of multiple specialties, nurses, therapists and caregivers
- Review history and background of minimally invasive spine surgery
- Define who is a candidate, and who is not, for minimally invasive surgery
- Discuss the treatment options for common degenerative spinal conditions
- 0.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
In support of improving patient care, Texas Health Resources is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.The Texas Health Resources designates this live activity for a maximum of 0.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 0.50 Attendance