THPG Hospitalist Conference - Guideline Directed Medical Therapy (GDMT) for Heart Failure: Are we There yet?
This online educational enduring material is designed for hospitalists. Its purpose is based on the need to educate hospitalists on the patient experience, documentation and clinical best practices.
At the end of this online enduring material, participants should be able to:
- Discuss the mortality and morbidity associated with heart failure
- Describe the role of GDMT in low ejection fraction heart failure
- Discuss barriers to optimal heart failure care
- Describe the changing landscape of outpatient and inpatient heart failure management
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
In support of improving patient care, Texas Health Resources is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.The Texas Health Resources designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 Attendance