THFW Transplant Hot Topics: The Lived Experience from Transplant Recipient to Transplant Hot Topics - Cancelled
1. Describes the initial diagnosis and subsequent treatment prior to transplantation
2. Understands the process of waiting list placement with UNOS and selection criteria
3. Describes the pre, peri and post-operative kidney transplantation process
4. Understands the adjustment period after kidney transplantation
5. Evaluates the benefit and relationship of caring for renal and transplant patients
- 1.00 Attendance
- 1.00 Nursing Contact Hour(s)In support of improving patient care, Texas Health Resources is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.