THD Chest Pain Program Educational "Snacks": Atrial Fibrillation
These micro-learning activities are designed to equip RNs, EMS Providers, and others who care for cardiac patients with the knowledge, skills, and strategies to recognize and manage cardiac arrhythmias and chest pain by reinforcing previous learning and experiences.
Cardiac RNs and EMS Providers
- Describe the pathophysiology and primary causes of the arrhythmia.
- Describe symptoms of the arrhythmia.
- Discuss current management guidelines for the arrhythmia.
- 0.50 Attendance
- 0.50 EMS CreditTexas Health Resources is an approved CE provider for EMS Providers (DSHS Program Approval Number: 600827) through the Texas Department of State Health Services.
- 0.50 Nursing Contact Hour(s)In support of improving patient care, Texas Health Resources is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.