Foundations of Faith Community Nursing
Before you register for the course, please email the completed Participant Letter of Intent and Faith Leader Letter of Support to FaithCommunityNursing@TexasHealth.org
The purpose of this course is to provide registered nurses with specialized knowledge and skills for professional practice in a faith community setting.
The core curriculum focuses on:
• Holistic Health
- Virtual Classroom Day 1
- Tuesday, January 31, 2023, 6:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Virtual Classroom Day 2
- Thursday, February 2, 2023, 4:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Virtual Classroom Day 3
- Friday, February 3, 2023, 8:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Online Component: seven weeks of independent learning (weekly self-paced)
- February 6 - March 22, 2023
- Virtual Classroom Day 4
- Thursday, March 30, 2023, 4:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Virtual Classroom Day 5
- Friday, March 31, 2023, 8:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Caryn Paulos, MSN, RN-BC
- Cheryl Mart, MSN, RN-BC
- Paula Miller, MSN, RN
- Denise Brown, MSN-ED, RN-BC
- Susan Trumps, BSN, RN, CWS
- Sharon Wilson, PhD, RN
- 37.50 Nursing Contact Hour(s)In support of improving patient care, Texas Health Resources is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.