THHEB Trauma Grand Rounds - Lower Extremity Trauma in the Geriatric Patient
This online interprofessional educational enduring material is designed for designed for all physicians and clinical staff involved in the care of trauma patients. Its purpose is to address the fact that there are rapidly changing technologies, procedures and pharmacology agents in dealing with trauma care.
At the end of this online enduring material, participants should be able to:
- Discuss the importance of medical clearance
- Describe the appropriate treatment of individuals injuries and surgical timing
- Examine the optimal post-operative follow-up to avoid confusion
- Discuss the multidisciplinary approach to addressing acute pain
- 0.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
In support of improving patient care, Texas Health Resources is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.The Texas Health Resources designates this live activity for a maximum of 0.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 0.50 Attendance
- 0.50 EMS CreditTexas Health Resources is an approved CE provider for EMS Providers (DSHS Program Approval Number: 600827) through the Texas Department of State Health Services.
- 0.50 Nursing Contact Hour(s)