THD Trauma Grand Rounds - My Unexpected Hospitalization: The Team Effect, One Patient’s Experience
This online interprofessional educational enduring material is designed for physicians and clinical staff who care for trauma patients. Its purpose is to develop the skills and resources needed to improve the care of trauma patients.
At the end of this online enduring material, participants should be able to:
- Review the timeline of my unexpected hospitalization and subsequent recovery
- Describe how the actions of caregivers can impact the patient experience
- Discuss the importance of collaboration among the healthcare team
- Review what has helped me as a survivor
- Recognize the impact you can have on a patient and their outcome
- Recognize that life is precious and can change in an instant
- 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
In support of improving patient care, Texas Health Resources is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.The Texas Health Resources designates this live activity for a maximum of 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 0.75 Attendance