THAMH Trauma Grand Rounds - The Impact of Crush Injury: What I Learned from the Wicked Witch of the East
This online interprofessional educational enduring material is designed all physicians and clinical staff involved in the care of trauma patients. Its purpose is to address the need that there are rapidly changing technologies, procedures, and pharmacology agents in dealing with trauma.
At the end of this online enduring material, participants should be able to:
- Identify patients at risk
- Describe the symptoms and treatment modalities for crush syndrome
- Discuss potential means to prevent crush syndrome
- Determine the positive impact a comprehensive multi-disciplinary team can have on outcome after crush injury
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
In support of improving patient care, Texas Health Resources is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.The Texas Health Resources designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 Attendance
- 1.00 Nursing Contact Hour(s)