THAL Trauma Grand Rounds - Initial Trauma Evaluation, Don't Get Distracted
This online interprofessional educational enduring material is designed for designed for all physicians and clinical staff involved in the care of trauma patients. Its purpose is to address the fact that there are rapidly changing technologies, procedures and pharmacology agents in dealing with trauma care.
At the end of this online enduring material, participants should be able to:
- Review initial trauma assessment
- Define distracting injuries
- Discuss how to manage distracting injuries
- Discuss the importance of addressing other traumatic injuries in patients with traumatic brain injuries
- Explain the roles of the multidisciplinary healthcare team in treatment and care of trauma patients with distracting injuries
- 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The Texas Health Resources designates this live activity for a maximum of 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 0.75 Attendance
- 0.75 EMS CreditTexas Health Resources is an approved CE provider for EMS Providers (DSHS Program Approval Number: 600827) through the Texas Department of State Health Services.
- 0.75 Nursing Contact Hour(s)