THFW Kupferle Comprehensive Breast Center Grand Rounds - Management of Post-operative Pain in the Breast Cancer Patient
This online interprofessional educational enduring material is designed for all physicians, nurses, and allied health professionals involved in the screening, evaluation, diagnosis, treatment, and survivorship of breast disease. Its purpose is to continually improve care of breast cancer patients by educating the medical staff on the most up-todate practice guidelines. Needs exist to provide strategies on approaching diagnosis and treatment of breast cancer with the newest standards and technologies.
At the end of this online enduring material, participants should be able to:
- Review pathophysiology of breast pain
- Compare pre- and intra-operative methods of pain control in the breast cancer patient
- Describe post-operative methods of pain control in the breast cancer patient
- Discuss the role of inter-professional collaboration in achieving better post-operative pain control
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
In support of improving patient care, Texas Health Resources is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.The Texas Health Resources designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 Attendance