THFW Cancer Conference - Update on Management of Intracranial Gliomas
This online interprofessional enduring material is designed for all oncology health professionals. Its purpose is to address strategies that will allow physicians and the team to appropriately manage patients in need of oncology treatment. The problem of fragmented, uncoordinated care exists when there is no multidisciplinary environment in which to develop the skills and resources needed to stage the cancer, to indicate prognosis, to make appropriate genetics recommendation, to meet national treatment guidelines, and to address the appropriateness of clinical trials for patients.
At the end of this online enduring material, participants should be able to:
- Describe the use of novel intraoperative strategies for resection of eloquent-location tumors
- Describe the role of targeted therapies for treatment of gliomas
- Describe the role of laser-interstitial thermal therapy for treatment of radiation necrosis
- Improve patient care through interprofessional problem-solving and collaboration
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
In support of improving patient care, Texas Health Resources is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.The Texas Health Resources designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 Attendance