THSW Perinatal Grand Rounds - What are the Current Work-up and Treatments for Infertility Patients?
This online interprofessional educational enduring material is designed for physicians and nurses involved in obstetric health. Its purpose is to address the fact that the OB/GYN department has identified a need for continuous education to maintain the best standards for patient care. With the complexities of care for this patient population, educational activities are needed to identify new guidelines and technological advances related to the screening and prevention of common women's health disorders and diseases.
At the end of this online enduring material, participants should be able to:
- Explain what an antimullerian hormone (AMH) is and how to use it for fertility patients
- Discuss how to read and understand a semen analysis
- Explain when and how to use fertility medications
- Review when surgery is helpful for infertility patients
- Explain what health practitioners can do to treat and work-up fertility patients
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
In support of improving patient care, Texas Health Resources is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.The Texas Health Resources designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 Attendance
- 1.00 Nursing Contact Hour(s)