THFW Hospitalist Grand Rounds - Teaching in the Inpatient Setting
This online interprofessional educational enduring material is designed to address existing and emerging issues in the diagnosis and management of internal medicine diseases to improve patient care. Physicians will develop their skills and strategize new treatment options.
At the end of this online enduring material, participants should be able to:
- Build an environment that potentiates team learning
- Identify the benefits of bedside rounding
- Illustrate one approach to bedside rounding
- Improve patient care through interprofessional problem-solving and collaboration by rounding at the bedside with other members of the care team
- Summarize different approaches to teaching and choose the most appropriate one for a given situation
- 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
In support of improving patient care, Texas Health Resources is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.The Texas Health Resources designates this live activity for a maximum of 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 0.75 Attendance