THFW Hospitalist Grand Rounds - The Other EBM: Etiquette-Based Medicine
This online educational enduring material is designed to address existing and emerging issues in the diagnosis and management of internal medicine diseases to improve patient care. Physicians will develop their skills and strategize new treatment options.
At the end of this online enduring material, participants should be able to:
- Define etiquette-based medicine (EBM) and how it is practiced
- Recognize the evidence behind EBM and why it is important for patient-centered care
- Discuss ways in which we can practice EBM at Texas Health Resources
- Review methods to teach EBM to learners
- 0.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
In support of improving patient care, Texas Health Resources is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.The Texas Health Resources designates this live activity for a maximum of 0.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 0.50 Attendance