THFW Hospitalist Grand Rounds - Milestones: More Than Just Rock Formations
This online interprofessional educational enduring material is designed to address existing and emerging issues in the diagnosis and management of internal medicine diseases to improve patient care. Physicians will develop their skills and strategize new treatment options.
At the end of this online enduring material, participants should be able to:
- Describe the six core competencies of residency training
- Discuss what an educational milestone is and how it is used in resident assessment
- Explain the differences between summative and formative feedback
- Review multi-source feedback
- Discuss the evaluation and assessment tools that will be used within the Internal Medicine Residency Program
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
In support of improving patient care, Texas Health Resources is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.The Texas Health Resources designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 Attendance