THFW Hospitalist Grand Rounds - Maximizing Productivity with a Learner
This online interprofessional educational enduring material is designed to address existing and emerging issues in the diagnosis and management of internal medicine diseases to improve patient care. Physicians will develop their skills and strategize new treatment options.
At the end of this online enduring material, participants should be able to:
- Review the benefits of community-based teaching programs for medical students, residents, and physicians
- Describe ways to effectively integrate learners into your work setting
- Discuss strategies to maximize productivity while working with learners
- Summarize the differences in reimbursement for medical students and residents
- 0.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
In support of improving patient care, Texas Health Resources is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.The Texas Health Resources designates this live activity for a maximum of 0.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 0.50 Attendance