THFW Hospitalist Grand Rounds - Giving Effective Feedback to Learners
This online interprofessional educational enduring material is designed to address existing and emerging issues in the diagnosis and management of internal medicine diseases to improve patient care. Physicians will develop their skills and strategize new treatment options.
At the end of this online enduring material, participants should be able to:
- Identify personal strengths in giving feedback
- Generate a list of qualities of ideal feedback
- Describe an interactive method for giving feedback
- Discuss how to prepare for and reflect on a feedback session
- Set a personal feedback goal
- 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
In support of improving patient care, Texas Health Resources is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.The Texas Health Resources designates this live activity for a maximum of 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 0.75 Attendance