THD Internal Medicine Grand Rounds - Incorporating High Sensitivity Assays for Cardiac Troponins Into Clinical Practice: Challenges & Opportunities
This online educational enduring material is designed for physicians and clinical staff. Its purpose is to provide for the continuous educational need of the physicians to become more knowledgeable about the diseases in internal medicine subspecialties and become more efficient in the evaluation and management of concerns unique to their patients.
At the end of this online enduring material, participants should be able to:
- Identify the differences between conventional and high sensitivity troponin assays
- Discuss how to appropriately apply evidence regarding rapid strategies to rule out myocardial infarction using high sensitivity troponins
- Recognize the importance of a multi-disciplinary approach for successful and safe implementation of hovel high sensitivity troponin strategies
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
In support of improving patient care, Texas Health Resources is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.The Texas Health Resources designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 Attendance
- 1.00 Nursing Contact Hour(s)