THAMH Trauma Grand Rounds - Trauma in the Pregnant Patient
This online interprofessional enduring material is designed for all physicians and clinical staff involved in the care of trauma patients. Its purpose is to address the need that there are rapidly changing technologies, procedures, and pharmacology agents in dealing with trauma in the geriatric population.
At the end of this online enduring material, participants should be able to:
- Discuss maternal physiology that is relevant to trauma
- Recognize the implications of imaging modalities that apply to the gravid patient
- Examine the multidisciplinary aspect of algorithm use in assessment/treatment of the pregnant trauma patient
- Analyze common pregnant trauma situations
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
In support of improving patient care, Texas Health Resources is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.The Texas Health Resources designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 Attendance