THAMH Internal Medicine Grand Rounds - Vascular Surgery Update
This online interprofessional educational enduring material is designed for physicians, advanced practice providers, nurses and allied health. Its purpose is to address concurrent problems of diagnosis and management of disease entities in internal medicine.
At the end of this online enduring material, participants should be able to:
- Identify the current status of the treatment of vascular surgery problems
- Review old and new diagnostic modalities in vascular surgery
- Discuss new techniques in the treatment of vascular issues
- Describe when a referral to vascular surgery is needed
- Improve patient care through interprofessional collaboration between physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners
- 0.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
In support of improving patient care, Texas Health Resources is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.The Texas Health Resources designates this live activity for a maximum of 0.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 0.50 Attendance