THR Clinical Documentation - Failure to Thrive
This online enduring material is designed for physicians. Its purpose is to address the need to anticipate risk areas regarding coding accuracy and how health care reform initiatives for payment/quality metrics are being assessed. Needs exist to create consistency between patient severity reported by the hospital and those reported by physicians. There is also a need to review hospital acquired conditions and patient safety indicators. Needs exist to identify strategies in implementing compliant documentation and how to safeguard hospitals and physicians by using the new documentation requirements.
At the end of this online enduring material, participants should be able to:
- Recognize distinct criteria for frality and adult failure to thrive
- Discuss the interdependence of frality and adult failure to thrive
- Describe the documentation requirements for frality and failure to thrive
- Recognize the parts of frality and failure to thrive diagnoses that may be delegated
- 0.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
In support of improving patient care, Texas Health Resources is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.The Texas Health Resources designates this live activity for a maximum of 0.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 0.25 Attendance