THFW Fracture Conference - Femoral Neck Fractures in Young Adults
This online interprofessional educational enduring material is designed for THFW orthopedic surgeons, advanced practice providers, nurses and clinical staff who manage patients with open/closed fractures. Its purpose is to address he need to have an established, systematic, evidence-based approach to caring for orthopedic trauma related episodes of care.
At the end of this online enduring material, participants should be able to:
- Improve multi-professional competence and performance related to the evaluation, decision making and care of open and closed fractures
- Provide the care team with the ability to share how they manage their cases
- Provide updates regarding the newest evidence-based practices and procedures so that the care team is implementing an advanced standard of fracture care
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The Texas Health Resources designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 Attendance
- 1.00 Nursing Contact Hour(s)